VOLUNTEER APPLICATION & SCREENING STEPS
FIRST: Gather all of the information you will need for the application.
- Name of your Good News Club or other CEF ministry
- References information: NOTE - The automated form will indicate that references are required, but because this is a re-screening, these are not required. You will need to put some text in the space, however (ex. "re-screening", or "N/A at this time".)
SECOND: Complete each of the following prior to applying online.
1. Call 1-866-878-4182 and listen to the "Protecting Today’s Child" recording or view the video.
2. Read the USA Child Protection Policy.
3. Read the CEF Worker's Compliance Agreement.
A few important notes before you begin the online application:
- The system will time-out after approximately 10 minutes of no activity.
- The application/screening process must be completed in 30 minutes or less.
- If you experience problems with the driver’s license fields, they may be skipped.
AFTER ONLINE APPLICATION IS COMPLETED:
~ Your CEF Staff representative will contact you to obtain a new Photo Release and discuss additional training opportunities