VOLUNTEER APPLICATION & SCREENING STEPS
FIRST: Gather all of the information you will need for the application.
- Name of your Good News Club or other CEF ministry
- References information: Name, address, phone number, and email. One reference needs to be your pastor or a church leader, one needs to be a previous employer, and two personal references (not relatives).
SECOND: Complete each of the following prior to applying online.
1. Call 1-866-878-4182 and listen to the "Protecting Today’s Child" recording or view the video.
2. Read the USA Child Protection Policy.
3. Read the CEF Worker's Compliance Agreement.
A few important notes before you begin the online application:
- The system will time-out after approximately 10 minutes of no activity.
- The application/screening process must be completed in 30 minutes or less.
- If you experience problems with the driver’s license fields, they may be skipped.
AFTER ONLINE APPLICATION IS COMPLETED:
~ Your CEF Staff representative will contact you to obtain a new Photo Release and discuss additional training opportunities