VOLUNTEER APPLICATION & SCREENING STEPS
FIRST: Gather all of the information you will need for the application.
- Name of your Good News Club or other ministry for which you are volunteering
- Reference information: Name, address, phone number, and email. One reference needs to be your pastor or a church leader, one needs to be a previous employer, and two personal references (not relatives).
- You will also need your driver's license and Social Security number, and any prior address(es) of residence within the past 5 years.
SECOND: Complete each of the following prior to applying online.
1. Call 1-866-878-4182 and listen to the "Protecting Today’s Child" recording or view the video.
2. Read the USA Child Protection Policy.
3. Read the CEF Worker's Compliance Agreement, and the "CEF Statement of Faith" and "Doctrinal Protection Policy" contained on this link.
A few important notes before you begin the online application:
- The system will time-out after approximately 10 minutes of no activity.
- The application must be completed within 30 minutes.
- If you experience problems with the driver’s license fields, they may be skipped.
AFTER ONLINE APPLICATION IS COMPLETED:
~ The CEF office will contact you to arrange a time to complete an interview and ID confirmation form and a photo release form.